Delight your guests with a very authentic Italian food experience directly in your home: usually a typical Italian meal consists of an appetizer (antipasto) to stimulate the appetite, a first course (il primo) usually based on pasta, rice or soups, a second course (il secondo) based on meat or fish, possibly served together with a side dish based on vegetables (il contorno). The feast is closed with an espresso (il caffe’) accompanied with desserts (il dolce). The final touch usually is liquor, to help with the digestion (l’ammazza-caffe’).
I will design a typical Italian meal for you and I will recommend a genuine combination based on your preferences. I will shop for all necessary food items and ingredients and then prepare and cook the meals for you in your kitchen.
Just some ideas below, but if you have something specific in mind contact me and let’s plan your next party together!
(ⓥ vegetarian ⓖ gluten free ⓓ dairy free)
- Bruschetta con pomodorini – Tomatoes bruschetta ⓥⓓ (ⓖ)
- Bruschetta con peperoni e pan grattato – Bruschetta with peppers and bread crumbs ⓥⓓ (ⓖ)
- Bruschetta con melanzane sott’olio – Bruschetta with Bellangela’s home-made eggplants preserve ⓥⓓ (ⓖ)
- Crostini Nonna Wanda – Canape’ with chicken liver pate’ Tuscan style (ⓖ)
- Crostini Zia Manuela – Baked canape’ with mascarpone cheese and sausage (ⓖ)
- Calascione – Home-made bread with cheese and ham
- Frollini al parmigiano Reggiano – Shortbread Parmigiano Reggiano
- Torta salata con bresaola, formaggio e funghi – Quiche with Italian air-dried beef, provolone cheese and mushrooms
- Bigne’ al prosciutto – Hand-made savory puff pastry with ham cream
- Insalata finocchi e arance – Fennel, orange and taggiasca olives salad ⓥⓓⓖ
- Patate duchessa – Duchess potatoes ⓥⓖ
- Patate al pesto – Fresh basil pesto spread on sliced boiled potatoes ⓥⓓ
- Foglie di indivia belga con zola e noci – Belgian endive leaves with gorgonzola cheese and walnuts ⓥⓖ
- Cuoricini al salmone – Smoked salmon on heart-shaped slice of toasted bread ⓖ
- Tacchino tonnato – Tuna sauce spread on sliced turkey ⓖ
- Carpaccio di bresaola – Air-dried beef thinly cut covered with arugula and sprinkled with lemon-juice, olive oil and Parmigiano Reggiano ⓖ
- Verdure grigliate – Grilled zucchini, eggplants and peppers dressed with olive oil and salt ⓥⓓⓖ
- Lasagna Rossa – Classic Lasagna with Bellangela’s ragu’ and béchamel sauce
- Lasagna Vegetariana – Lasagna with artichokes and béchamel sauce ⓥ
- Lasagna Zucca e Salsiccia – Lasagna with pumpkin, sausage and béchamel sauce
- Linguine fatte in casa con Ragu’ Bellangela – Pasta from scratch (linguine) with Bellangela Ragu’
- Gnocchi fatti in casa in salsa rosa – Gnocchi from scratch (Italian traditional potato dumplings) with pink sauce ⓥ
- Risotto con asparagi – Asparagus risotto ⓥ
- Penne salmone e vodka – Penne pasta with salmon and vodka
- Spaghetti all’amatriciana – Spaghetti Amatriciana
- Caramelle di pesce – Fish bon-bon ⓓ
- Insalata fresca finocchi e arance – Fennel and orange salad ⓥ
- Zucchine con pan grattato e Parmigiano Reggiano – Zucchini with bread crumbs and Parmigiano Reggiano ⓥ
- Bocconcini di pollo alla mugnaia – Chicken bites with lemon
- Tacchino tonnato – Turkey in tuna sauce
- Tiramisu’ Bellangela – Bellangela Tiramisu’
- Tiramisu’ Bellangela alle fragole – Strawberry Bellangela Tiramisu’
- Panna cotta ai frutti di bosco – Panna cotta with berries
- Torta al cioccolato e amaretti – Chocolate and Amaretti Cake
- Profiterole – Hand-made hollow rounds of choux pastry (bignè) filled with whipped cream, garnished with chocolate sauce
Dolci sold separately
- Cannoli (minimum order 10) – Hand-made pastry shells, filled with a sweet, creamy filling of ricotta cheese and chocolate chips. Powdered sugar and pistachios (optional) on top
Service Details. Service date and menù are booked when 50% payment is received. The remaining 50% payment is due the day of the event. Bellangela can provide, upon request and with a fee: serving and eating utensils, table covers, plates, napkins, Italian espresso served with an Italian chocolate candy. Please note that wine is not included but I can provide recommendations. Prices do not include tax and gratuity.
Client’s expectations. As member of the USPCA (United States Personal Chef Association) you can expect the highest professional standards from BELLANGELA, including a coverage with liability insurance. BELLANGELA will shop for all necessary food items and ingredients and then prepare and cook the meals for you in your kitchen. You should please ensure that the kitchen is clean and ready at the scheduled time. You can expect BELLANGELA to:
- Show up on the agreed date and time for the cooking session prepared to work.
- Clean the affected areas of the kitchen during and after the cooking session.
- Clean any kitchen tool used in the preparation, if not brought by the chef.
- Handle and store fruits, vegetables, meats and seafood appropriately.
- Respect your privacy and property.
Cancellation policy. BELLANGELA does not offer any refunds for services purchased. If changes in service dates or cancellations are provided less than 5 days prior the event, BELLANGELA will require additional cancellation fees, such as ingredients already bought, time spent to grocery, etc.