In Italy, everyone loves Italian Espresso, but not everybody knows how to make one. That’s why I’m here to give you some tips on how to make a perfect espresso in your own kitchen. Today, let me show you the Italian style of creating an Espresso and how to enjoy it the Italian way!
Our most important piece of equipment to make an Italian Espresso today is the ‘Moka.’ It’s a coffee maker that is usually present on every coffee lover’s pantry. If you have your Moka ready on your table, we can start your Italian Espresso hands-on experience!
- You start by putting water inside the Moka. The maximum amount of water should only be up to the raised little buttons – try feeling them out with your fingertips.
- Put in the filter, and then add the coffee. You can choose the coffee brand you prefer.
- Italian Espresso is supposed to be bitter. So, the trick is not to fill or push the coffee.
- Use your fingers to clean the tip of the Moka and make sure all the coffee is contained.
- Close it and put it on its stove. Set aside and wait until you can smell the delicious coffee aroma.
Have you ever asked yourself why you’re served with a shot of sparkling water along with your coffee? Well, you’re about to find out! Before drinking your espresso, make sure to sip a little bit of water to clease your pallet. Then, you can drink your coffee and satisfy your cravings.
Is your coffee on the Moka ready? Pour it on the cup, mix gently, and viola, you’re good to go!
Follow Angela on YouTube
Let’s experience the best food, and more, Italy has to offer!
Like what you see? Share it with your friends: