I decided to start teaching Italian cooking to give you the how-to’s and let you find your own way in your kitchen: family recipes, my experiments, and shortcuts that help everyone in the kitchen. My Italian cooking classes are designed for 4 to 6 students: I like to be able to answer questions and offer a real hands-on full class, usually 2-hour long. I’m also available to organize parties with your friends, colleagues and kids, at your place or in my home-kitchen. My goal is to offer an Italian lifestyle experience, so we’ll start with a complimentary cappuccino, and after cooking we will enjoy the food we made around the table, chatting… Italian style!
Students have been so happy about my teaching style and the experience I offer, that I’ve been recognized as Best of 2018 by Lessons.com – thank you, grazie!!
About recognitions, one of fall seasonal recipes I’ve been teaching, that is very traditional from my home town in Italy, has been featured by the US Personal Chef Magazine! The recipe is one of those I’ve been making freely available on my website as BELLANGELA’s Recipes Samples:
Just some examples from recent classes!
If you’re interested on making something from scratch:
- Pasta-Making Class: make fresh eggs linguine pasta from scratch and taste them with tomato sauce and Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Gnocchi-Making Class: make Italian potato dumplings from scratch and taste them with pink sauce and Parmigiano Reggiano
Or, if you’re interested on learning ideas for a complete Italian-style family-friendly menu, here some ideas of combinations I’ve been teaching:
- Antipasto: Crostini con peperoni e pan grattato – Canape’ with peppers and bread crumbs
- Secondo: Bocconcini di pollo alla mugnaia – Chicken bites with lemon
- Dolce: Nutellotti – Homemade Nutella truffles cookies
- Primo: Penne salmone e salsa rosa – Penne pasta with salmon and pink sauce
- Secondo: Zucchine con pan grattato e Parmigiano Reggiano – Zucchini with bread crumbs and Parmigiano Reggiano
- Dolce: Torta amaretti e cioccolato – Macaroons almond cookies (amaretti) and chocolate cake
- Antipasto: Foglie di indivia belga con gorgonzola e noci – Belgian endives leaves with gorgonzola cheese and walnuts
- Primo: Pasta tricolore – Italian flag pasta: pasta with mozzarella cheese, cherry tomatoes and basil
- Dolce: Crêpes alla nutella – Nutella crêpes
- Antipasto: Cuoricini al salmone – Heart-shaped bread with salmon and red ladybug decoration
- Primo: Risotto agli asparagi – Asparagus risotto
- Dolce: Torta cioccolato e ricotta – Chocolate and ricotta cake… in a heart
- Primo: Zuppa di lenticchie – Lentil soup
- Secondo: Tacchino tonnato – Thanksgiving turkey leftovers with tuna sauce
- Dolce: Macedonia di frutta – Italian fruit salad
… and many many more!!
I’ve collected at this link some of the tools I’ve been recommending to my students: Cuisine Kit.
Participating to the class also gives you access to a copy of the recipe we’ve been using, and over time I’ve been sharing some Free Recipes. Enjoy!
Cancellation policy: BELLANGELA does not offer any refunds for service purchased. Rescheduling is possible 5 days in advance.